Contact UsWe Look Forward to Serving You
Contact Us at (248) 885-9377 (YESS) to Schedule an Appointment or use the form below
People with neuropathy do not always have symptoms, but may experience the following:
• Sensory: numbness, over sensitivity, pins and needles, sensitivity to pain, or uncomfortable tingling and burning
• Muscular: cramping, difficulty walking, muscle weakness, problems with coordination, or loss of muscle
• Whole body: poor balance or weakness
• Pain areas: in the back, face, foot, hands, or thigh
• Pain types: can be burning and tingling or sharp
• Also common: apprehension, blister, burning sensation, callus, slow reflexes, tingling feet, or tingling fingers
How can a chiropractic neurologist help treat neuropathy?
Some of the regimens include specific chiropractic treatments or manipulation, dietary supplements, topical gels and creams, electro nerve stimulation (TENS) unit, vibration, and neuromuscular exercises designed for neuropathy.
Whether you’re suffering debilitating pain from an injury, seek drug-free relief from the symptoms of a chronic condition, or just want to improve your overall state of health, you can benefit tremendously from meeting a skilled, experienced chiropractic team. Contact us today to find out more!
Troy Neuropathy Center (Troy)
Troy Neuropathy Center – 1767 West Big Beaver Rd. Troy, MI 48084