Your Sciatica Troy Michigan Specialist!We are looking forward to helping you achieve wellness!
We can help treat a host of neurological, modality, pain and general health issues; schedule your appointment today.
About the Doctor
Dr. Anthony Paternoster obtained his Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Carl S. Cleveland School of Chiropractic of USC in Los Angeles, California, now known as Southern California University of Health Sciences and completed his Post-Graduate Preceptor Program at the USC Spine Center including observing spine surgery rotations where he learned how to treat and manage pre and post surgical spine patients. Dr. Paternoster is a board eligible chiropractic neurologist through the American Chiropractic Neurology Board. He completed a three year post-doctorate and residency neurology program through the Carrick Institute for Graduate Studies in Clinical Neurology. Dr. Paternoster is also board-certified in Manipulation Under Anesthesia through the Texas Chiropractic College and the Baylor College of Medicine. In addition, Dr. Paternoster also observed neurosurgery rotations for neuroscience and neurology research at the Medical Center of Plano in Plano, Texas.
Dr. Paternoster is an active member the American Academy of Pain Management, the American Chiropractic Association on the Council of Neurology and the American Academy of Spine Physicians. Dr. Paternoster continues to conduct clinical research specializing in various neurological and musculoskeletal disorders of the brain and spine and is dedicated to serving his fellow community and providing patients with the highest quality of care.
Certifications, Professional Affiliations and Continuing Education:
• Licensed in Michigan and Texas
• Board Certified in Manipulation Under Anesthesia (MUA), Texas Chiropractic College / Baylor College of Medicine
• National Board of Chiropractic Examiners Certificate of Attainment of Parts I, II, III, IV, and Physiotherapy
• American Chiropractic Association Council on Neurology
• Affiliated Member of the American College of Surgeons
• Member of the American Academy of Spine Physicians
• Member of the American Academy of Pain Management
• Member of the Professional Football Chiropractic Society
• Attended Extremity Adjusting Seminars
Your Sciatica Troy specialist is ready to assist you click here or call (248) 885-9377.